Art Basel 2022, from 17th to 19th June 2020, MAMAG Modern Art Museum/ PAKS Gallery at Grand Hotel Euler, Basel, Switzerland.
Represented / Exhibited with:
- Member at Tashkeel since 29th October 2019.
- View from My Window, online photography exhibition produced by Selfietv1, organized by w2w Events & PR, supported byBhavika Makwana. Video went live on 27th June, 2020.
- Represented by Mint Art Haus 2018-present. Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.A.
- Art Jameel Pop Up Table at Quoz Arts Fest, Alserkal Avenue. From 24th-25th January 2020.
- Art Jameel Pop Up Store at Dubai Design Week, D3. Dubai Design District. From 11th-16th November, 2019.
- Fully Booked Dubai Art Book Fair 2019. From 21st- 23rd March, during Dubai Art Week, at Alserkal Avenue, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Contemporary Art Station: Shibuya Station Exhibition. From 5th-11th March 2019, During Tokyo Art Fair, at Tokyo Metro, Fukutoshin-Line Shibuya Station, Tokyo.
- The Rich List Art Weekend Abu Dhabi, (During the Formula 1 Grandprix Abu Dhabi Weekend). From 23rd-25th November, 2018 at the lobby of Yas Hotel, Yas Island Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Kadak Chai & I, from the 5th-22nd September 2018, at Ahmedia Art Gallery, Ahmedia Heritage House, Al Ras, Diera, Khor Dubai. Organized by W2W Events & PR.
- Part of the ‘Mondo Novis’ art sculpture curated by Mr. Peter Gressman and engraved by artist Housi Knesht. To be placed at Expo Dubai 2021.
- World Art Dubai 2018 with Noon Art Gallery (Collage Centre, Sharjah Ladies Club.) From 18th -21st April 2018, at Dubai World Trade Centre, Booth: E21.
- SNF Dine & Deed Gala Dinner: Special Needs Development Center’s annual dinner. 27th April, 2017. Al Yasat Ballroom, Roda Al Murooj, Downtown Dubai.
- 4th Annual Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival. From 19th– 25th February, 2016.Supported by; Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research. Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.Opening Night Red Carpet Reception, 19th February 2016. Banyan Tree Al Wadi Resort.Visual Art Exhibition, 20th– 25th February, 2016. Ras Al Khaimah National Museum.
- Amsterdam Whitney Fine Art Inc. Gallery, Chelsea, (the most beautiful gallery) in New York, 2015.
“Salute To The Stars” Exhibition. From: 1st May to 16th June, New York, 2015. Gala Reception Soiree opening night May 7th 2015.
- Broadway Gallery, New York, 2014.Global Projects artists at home & abroad exhibition. From: 9-29th January, 2014. Reception January 14th, 2014.
- “Tabarek Allah” exhibition, DSF 2009 House of Talents, at The Walk at JBR, Dubai.
- Author of: DELVE- An Artful Book by Jehan Ali, 2019. First edition, hard cover, 140 colourful pages. ISBN number: 978-9948-38-340-6. Printed with United Publishing & Printing. Published by Mint Art Haus.
- Gulf News tabloid: Kadaak Chai & I, Ahmedia Gallery. Right here page 13, issue Wednesday 5th October 2018.
- Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival Catalogue.19 -25 Feb 2016. (rakfinearts.ae).
- NYArts Magazine, Artists at Home & Abroad, September issue, 2014. “My Summer Chador” & “Expired Make up” paintings.
- Artist Portfolio Magazine, 1st issue, 2010. “Wrapped in Darkness” painting. Honorable Mentions, Fantasy Art Contest, September, 2010.
- Guests Gallery, top ten winners, Work of New Year, 2008. “Tabarek Allah” painting.
- Canvas Guide, Art Market volume 4, issue 6 / November- December 2008. “Oh Moon” Painting.
Talks About Art:
Tashkeel Talk on Zoom: Creating from Home. Participant from home (During Covid-19) on 7th April 2020.
- Visual Literacy/ Beirut: Towards an After Image. With Mr. Kevin Jones & Ms. Nadine Khalil. Via zoom, 2021.
- Visual Literacy/ Protest: No Image Is Neutral. With Mr. Kevin Jones & Ms. Joliane Frizzle. Via zoom, 2020.
- Practicing Beyond The Artworld. With Mr. Kevin Jones & Ms. Nahla Tabba, Forsa School, via zoom, 13th December, 2020.
- Everyday Budgeting & Time Management. With Ms. Stephanie Mahmoud, Forsa school, Naqd Critique, via zoom, 13th December, 2020.
- Critical & Curatorial Practices. With Ms. Nahlaa Tabaa & Ms. Munira AlSayegh. Forsa school, Naqd Critique, via zoom, 14th December, 2020.
- Expand Your Practice: Screen Printing with Mr. Khalid Mezainaat Tashkeel, November 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th, 2020.
- Overlay with Ms. Chafa Ghaddar, at Tashkeel, 7th & 9th November, 2020.
- Critical Dialogues with Mr. Kevin Jones via zoom, 27th October 2020, to 12th Jan 2021.
- Tashkeel’s Summer Activity Boxes for children. Summer 2020.
- Art Management 4: Arts Marketing For Artists with Mr. Sofiane Di Merabet. Tashkeel Nad Al Sheba. 8th March 2020.
- Physical Awareness for Creativity with Mrs. Emilie Mansour. Tashkeel Nad Al Sheba. 23rd February & 1st March 2020.
- Art Management 3: Effective Applications & Proposals with Mrs. Lisa Ball-Lechgar & Ms. Fatima Uzdenova. Tashkeel Nad Al Sheba. 9th February 2020.
- Narrative Patterns with Mr. Khalid Mezaina. Dubai Design Week, at 1Life Kitchen, Dubai Design District (D3). 13th November, 2019.
- Rizograph: Zine Time, with Ms. Sara Burt. Tashkeel, Nad AlSheba 1, Dubai. 9th November, 2019.
- Brother Sew: Go Green. A tote bag sewing activity to promote reducing plastic. Art Market, Times Square, Dubai. 8th November, 2019.
- Turquoise Boutique Studio DIY shell bracelet, at Faces Mall of The Emirates. 30th October 2019.
- The Big Draw: Art Lab, Illustrating Recipes with Ruth Burrows.
Apple Dubai Mall, Dubai. 24th October 2019.
- Art management 2, Creative writing for Designers, Tashkeel, Nad Al Shebba 1, Dubai. 21st October, 2019.
- The Big Draw: Art Walk: Discovering Color. Apple Mall of The Emirates. 3rd October, 2019.
- Art Management 1, Tashkeel, Nad Al Shebba 1, Dubai. 23rd September, 2019.
- Brother Sewing Hope: Sewing Winter Clothing for Children in Need. Zayed Happiness Caravan. Times Square Centre, Dubai. 26th October 2018.
- Creative Story Writing Workshop (for children), Sxill Lab and Kalimat Publishing, held at Olioli, AlQouz Dubai, 12th May, 2018.
- Blank Canvas, Dubai Edition, Community art, held at the JamJar, Alserkal Avenue. AlQouz1, Dubai. 14th April, 2018.
- Artist Guidelines Workshop, held at Noon Gallery in Collage Centre, Sharjah Ladies club. 14th December,2017.
A Painting for A Cause:
* SNF Special Needs Future Development Center, Dine & Deed Gala Dinner. April, 2017. “Al Manara: the Lighthouse” painting.
* Juniors Diabetes Parade U.A.E. , November 2015. The Diabetic Center at The American Hospital in Dubai. ” Type 1 J” painting.
* Breast Cancer Arabia, May, 2014. “Conquer” painting.
* SNF Special Needs Future Development Center, April, 2013. “Bism Allah” painting.